(making the penguins kiss)Helping his dinosaurs drink out of his sippy cup; Picking up the telephone and cooing, "ble-loh leh-loh?"; Making his toy airplane fly in the air; Shaking hands with new friends; Rubbing his belly and murmuring, "uh... huuh!" when he's had a very good meal; Knocking on doors; Wanting to wash his hands after anybody else goes to the bathroom; Throwing away lint from the floor; Dancing to even the hint of a beat; Getting on all fours and panting like a puppy dog; Laughing loudly just because others are; Tickling everybody and everything he can reach and giggling about it; Being comfortable enough to play in the dark; Flopping onto the grass to watch the clouds roll past and chirp with the birds; Making and throwing snowballs; Blowing on steaming food before taking a bite; Holding the rails while walking up the stairs; Saying "uh-oh!" when he drops something... There are so many changes that children go through, and I feel so blessed to be able to be here to clap for every one of them.
I absolutely loved this picture of him. I love your stories of your adventures with him, and you have inspired me to do the same. I hope that you don't mind. I don't mean to steal your idea, I just love it too much, to pass it up. I love you and your little hippie son, even though I haven't met him yet! *Beezy*
ReplyDelete