Good Morning!

Each time I wake up with a little, cooing baby pawing at me, I can tell it's going to be a good day. Despite however long the night has been, any bad dreams I may have had, or a busy day ahead, rolling over to look at my son, his eyes still soft and sleepy, his legs stretching, toes reaching up, and a small smile on his face, I remember the real reason I want to wake up.
We have a lot on tap for this week: a visit to the zoo, a tie-dye party at Washington park, a fairwell party for my old wonderful high school art teacher, and lots of little projects to do around the house. It's supposed to get in the 90's by Wednesday; time to dust off some shorts and toughen up my feet. Warm days also mean extra care for our poor Colorado grass and garden, which I'm off to water right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment