Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Spring is Here!
We are nearly two weeks deep into May, and I can't seem to sit still any longer. Lately, we have been spending our days taking long walks around local parks, muddying up our new herb garden, barking to neighborhood dogs, and learning the names of all of the trees in our backyard. There are also a great deal of chatty squirrels and fat, fuzzy bumblebees ambling around our flowers who we've been getting aquainted with. I love this season, and from the arm-wiggling, foot-kicking, squealish reaction I get from my son every time I take him outside, I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gabriel has been taking a few solo steps this past week, and we're both ecstatic about it. I think he'll be waddling around on his own by the end of May- what a thought! It always melts me to watch his little pink feet trot around in the grass. Happy May!
No comments:
Post a Comment